44° International Conference of Representation Disciplines Teachers
Congress of Unione Italiana per il Disegno
Palermo | September 14th-15th-16th 2023
Instructions for submission deadline of 6 February 2023
By 6 February upload only the ANONYMOUS PDF file of the complete paper in a language chosen among Italian, English, Spanish, French, German or Portuguese.
The text must not exceed 15.000 characters, including spaces, but excluding the abstract (not longer than 1.500 characters, in the chosen language and in English), keywords (max. 5, in the chosen language and in English) and bibliography; it may be accompanied by images (max. 12) as well as a cover image measuring 13.7×5.6 cm (point 7 of the Editorial Guidelines)
Instructions for authors and rules for writing texts
Contributions may be written in a language chosen among Italian, English, Spanish, French, German or Portuguese and must be accompanied by an English version; authors are also allowed to submit their contributions exclusively in English.
The text must not exceed 15.000 characters, including spaces, but excluding the abstract (not longer than 1.500 characters, in the chosen language and in English), keywords (max. 5, in the chosen language and in English) and bibliography; it may be accompanied by images (max. 12) as well as a cover image measuring 13.7×5.6 cm.
The submission of a contribution implies that the work has not previously been published.
Authors must ensure that the content and images submitted for publication are not subject to copyright.
Particular attention must be given when citing sources and works by other authors; the author must cross-check each citation.
It is necessary to indicate all authors of a paper with their first names and last names written out in full.
The Editorial Board of the Conference reserves the right to make any editorial changes considered appropriate.
Please note that the publication of the contribution in the Proceedings will be subject to the payment of the Conference registration fee by at least one author.
Each proposal submitted for publication in the Proceedings will be evaluated by two anonymous referees (double blind peer review).
Contributions may be:
– returned to the author with comments or requests for modifications suggested by the referees. In this case, the author, if he decides to proceed with the proposal, must take these observations into consideration, make adjustments to his contribution (text and/or images and/or bibliographical references) and send it back to the Editorial Board.
Contributions submitted must comply with the editorial guidelines.
Specifications for the preparation of contributions
Contributions will be submitted by directly uploading the following files to the OJS platform at the link:
- a text file with title, abstract, keywords, contribution and endnotes, in .doc or .docx format, in the chosen language;
- a text file with figure captions, in .doc or .docx format, in the chosen language;
- a text file with the English version of the contribution, in .doc or .docx format;
- a text file with the English version of the figure captions, in .doc or .docx format;
- a text file with the bibliography, in .doc or .docx format;
- one file in .jpg format for each image (max. 12 images + one 13.7×5.6 cm cover image);
- a freely formatted .pdf file containing: title, abstract, text, images and captions in the chosen language (author’s native language or English); bibliography.
The name(s) of the author(s), his/their institution, or any other reference that could make him/them recognizable must NOT appear in this file.
Note for Authors
Files must preferably be included in a single compressed folder in .zip format (named: last name_first name) so as to be available to the Organizing Committee in their original format for the purpose of publication. If the size of the folder should exceed 20 MB, it must be divided into two or more folders.
Please note that the Proceedings volume is in digital open-access form; for this reason, the size of the images must be limited.
With regard to the naming of the files to be uploaded to the platform, authors are asked to give particular attention to the correct syntax of typing. Please also give particular attention to the anonymity of the .pdf file intended for the blind peer review process.
The submission of contributions will be carried out by directly uploading them to the OJS platform:
The EDITORIAL GUIDELINES can be downloaded HERE
Comments are closed.